The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||You've put in a lot of effort to get me. Congratulations! You're a real winner!||”|
— Wise Guy's unlock message.
Raphael (also commonly known as the Sarcastic Clerk, Wiseguy, or Middle-Aged Man) is a frequent background character in The Simpsons. His defining trait is his obnoxiousness.
|When selected||When sent on a good job||When sent on a bad job||When collecting from a job|
|"Whoa, careful there."||"No problemo."||"Ah, quite the little princess, ain't she?"||"Gee, I hate to let you down, Casanova, but uh, no receipt, no return."|
|"Would half a bottle of confiscated water cheer you up?"||"This is Triple A."||"Okay, but in order to kill these bugs, I've got to live like a bug, think like a bug, become a bug."||"I'll have to use the good poison."|
|"You must be a devil with the ladies."||"This place won't be inhabitable for six months."|
|"You want to live in the box? Costs you two bucks a day."|
- He is the last permanent character added to the game.
- His 'no receipt no return' and 'devil with the ladies' lines are from The Homer They Fall
- According to his dialogue in Card Handy he played one of the bears in the Winter 2015 Event.
- Thanks to his three longests jobs, he can have tasks in the buildings added with the Squidport Expansion, which couldn't be used at all since the initial quests of that update.
- Since his three longests jobs take place in building groups, having him go on a premium building won't affect the payout.
- His voice is patterned after Charles Bronson. In "The Old Man and the Key" episode of The Simpsons, they travel to Branson, Missouri, while looking for Grampa but mistakenly end up visiting Bronson, Missouri along the way.
- Despite being called Wise Guy, he does not belong in the Wise Guys collection, rather the Oddballs collection.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.