Hi! I'm cdavymatias, a player of The Simpsons: Tapped Out. I started playing in June 2014, during the Stonecutters 2014 Event.
My Game Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Friend Point Level||20|
|Real Estate Value Points||1,523,504,000|
My characters[edit | edit source]
Here are the characters I have unlocked in the game:
Other costumes[edit | edit source]
Other costumes I have unlocked:
My tricks for the game[edit | edit source]
- Get donuts
- There are mini games with which to get donuts, like finding Maggie in the Playdough Factory, or sending the characters to recycle.
- Level up you get donuts (look at the trick below). Once it reaches level 100, it is advisable to recharge the XP Collider. Although it costs donuts, quickly climbing level compensates you, since you get a donut with each level. In addition, once obtained all the levels, you have opportunity to gain 3 donuts each time you fill the experience gauge.
- After obtaining the Big Box, you have the Daily Challenges System, with which you have possibilities of getting donuts daily. If you do not have a job where you earn donuts, you can eliminate it to get another job, and if you get another job where you do not earn donuts, you can wait for the next day to change it for another one.
- Once you have won all the Friend Points prizes, you have a chance to get some donuts in the Springfields of your friends.
- There is a small possibility of finding a donut in the debris if Homer or Lisa cleans it up.
- Level up
- If you save money, the best thing to level up is to buy the Bloodmobile or Rat Trap Delivery Truck, since it are the decorations that gives more experience. (I advise the Bloodmobile)
- Raise the Conform-O-Meter Bonus-%
- The Bonus-%, can be obtained with premium decorations (there are also decorations that are obtained free in events and in future events they become decorations with Bonus-%). If you have saved donuts to get a premium decoration that gives you Bonus-%, the best buy is the Beach Hideaway, since when you raise it with objects of Springfield Heights, his extra decorations also give you Bonus-%.
- If you want an object that increases the Bonus-%, buy the Jet Engine Bike when it is available in the Vault, since is the best object in quality-price.
- Sending Cadet Lisa to the job "Conquer the Eliminator", you can get a Miniature Nuclear Warhead, which increases the bonus payout in 2.25%.
- Get prizes at events
- In events, the characters that get event currencies or objects to obtain event currencies, they have missions of 4 hours. Therefore, it is best to put them to work every 4 hours three times a day (for example, if you wake up at 9:00 a.m. and go to bed to bed at 9:00 p.m., you can put the jobs at 9:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 5 p.m., and 9:00 p.m.). Doing it when it starts a new event, or a new act, you can have three days to get extra donuts.
Things I wish to the game[edit | edit source]
- Win donuts in the minigames from Insanity Cauldron, PolyVac, and Surveillance Post. And also win donuts when touch Bigclaw.
- A building to change characters' costumes (for example in the Springfield Dry Cleaner).
- Be able to sell the prizes of the Excavation Site.
- Be able to sell the prizes that the beasts and the trolls win.
My blogs[edit | edit source]
Characters I wish to see in the game[edit | edit source]
Jokes with Springfieldians[edit | edit source]
- Main article: User blog:Cdavymatias/Jokes with Springfieldians
Tales with The Simpsons[edit | edit source]
- Main article: User blog:Cdavymatias/Tales with The Simpsons
My Instagram[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.