Look out for vandals!
10 x 8
The Town Hall is a non-premium level 20 building which unlocks Mayor Quimby upon completion. It was priced at 63000 cash with the initial release of the game, but later received a price reduction, and dropped to 48500,and later dropped to 15000. At the time of the game's launch, it was the last building to be unlocked as level 20 was the last level. The player must start the quest Re-Elect mayor Quimby Pt. 2 in order to build it.
Springfield Town Hall is located adjacent to the Springfield Town Square, which holds the Jebediah Springfield Statue at the center. It is where town meetings are held to discuss various issues, including taxing and improving Springfield. It is a very large building with a domed roof and is thought to be at or near the center of Springfield, although it is not explicitly mentioned as being so.
Jobs Involved Edit
See Character Groups at the bottom of the list
- Give a Public Address - 4h
- Commenco El Divorco - 12h
- Collect Construction Kickbacks - 8h
- Fail to Renew his Fireworks License - 8h
- Deliver Ultimatum to G8 Nations - 60m
- Rule Underground Land of the Mole People - 60m
- Battle Homer - 12h
- Collect Food Stamps - 60m
- Prove He is Alive - 24h
- Open an Event - 60m
- Speak On Capitalism - 12h
- Give Joe an Earful - 2h
- Run City Government - 12h
- Sneak in a Bylaw - 4h
- Give a Speech - 60m
- Write Book on Ethics - 12h
- Work as Deputy Head of Sanitation - 12h
- Play a Saxophone Solo at the Town Hall - 4h
Level's Quest Based Jobs
- Visit Town Hall - 8h
- Check Server Logs - 6h
- Stage a Coup - 24h
- Lobby for Tobacco Legalization - 4h
- Lobby for Tobacco Control - 24h
- Discriminate Against Blue-Haired People - 5h
- Stage a Coup - 24h
- Monitor A Task Force - 10h
- Get Creative With City Finance Records - 24h
- Make Budget Cuts - 60m
- Re-Legalize Tobacco - 8h
- 'Investigate' the Cyber-Attack - 12h
- Ban Tobacco - 12h
- 'Earmark' City Funds - 24h
- Lobby Agenda with Mayor Quimby - 48h
- Lounge Around In Town Hall - 6h
- Lead a Task Force - 8h
Event's Quest Based Jobs
- Acronymize Acronyms - 8h
- Take the Citizenship Exam - 24h
- Practice Speaking in the Third Person - 6h
- Name a Holiday After Homer - 8h
- Celebrate New Years - 60m
- Go Caroling - 4h
Women and Kids
- Vote Against Stonecutter Law - 8h
With the Stonecutters 2014 Event came the ability to find anyone in your town using the Census in the Town Hall.
For Your Security Edit
|“||You can now use the Town Hall to spy... er... find anyone in your Springfield!||”|
— In Game Message
- The Town Hall was the last building which could be built with the game's initial release, and also the most expensive.
- When someone does a task here, there are people figures in the windows on the side.
- It's a common issue that non-controllable characters show up in the census after their release despite not having any jobs. An example of this is Homer Dog which appeared there until the Oktoberfest 2015 Promotion.