FANDOM


  • I saw you tried to fix the Winter 2015 weekly challenges table.  Great idea, it just didn't work like I think you meant.

    You put {{Tabber/TabBegin|Week 1|Week 2}}, which means the contents at top said "Week 1", and the tab with the info said "Week 2".  We regularly use {{Tabber/TabBegin|Regular Jobs|Reg}} for jobs, Regular Jobs being displayed in contents, and Reg at the tab itself.  

    I corrected it back so they both say the same thing,  I went ahead and added a Week 2 tab there, so you can see how it works. I hope that helps, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll answer as best I can.  Or if I don't know, FauxCerf or NoWay will know. :)

      Loading editor
    • Sorry for not replying it sooner, I didn't had notice. Anyways, I added Week 3 Challenges, but I did it via Source Mode, found it way easier. Thanks for the help.

        Loading editor
    • In the edits from an admin, I learned if you leave off the second argument, it names both the same. :)  I use the classic editor, which usually won't do the visual side because of the way we code pages. if it does give visual, I go to source.  classic source + preview is all I do now.  When I used the visual editor it started putting nowiki tags in unappropriate places.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.