FANDOM


  • I just received this rather vulgar and rude message from Buckimion on the American Dad! Wiki. (Click the image to enlarge).

    Rude

     

      Loading editor
    • Perhaps you should tell a member of Wikia Staff?

        Loading editor
    • Wow that is rude

        Loading editor
    • Spell-Caster Jr wrote:
      Perhaps you should tell a member of Wikia Staff?

      Yeah, I feel like I should. Keeps swearing for small things.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Haha, they are all true! ;) He is so unfriendly to new users.

        Loading editor
    • I edited a page on the american dad wiki, all I did was add a full stop, Buckimion just reverted my edit and and put "Explain your actions next time". He is rather rude.

        Loading editor
    • I know right. But to be honest, the full stop could have been classed as minor vandalism.

        Loading editor
    • In what way?

        Loading editor
    • Well, that you added a full stop for no reason. ;) It was not needed, but I know what you mean, he is very blunt about everything.

        Loading editor
    • It was needed though, as the sentence was missing one at the end, and adding it was grammatically correct. :)

        Loading editor
    • Spell-Caster Jr wrote:
      It was needed though, as the sentence was missing one at the end, and adding it was grammatically correct. :)

      Oh, I see! I thought you meant you added one randomly! Which page was it?

        Loading editor
    • Yep, just found it by looking at your contributions. That was out of order. I would report him to wikia for bad language he used to me too.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to wait and see if he is rude to me again, then I will.

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

        Loading editor
    • Geesh. He should be banned if he does that so much.

        Loading editor
    • Epicdaman wrote:
      Geesh. He should be banned if he does that so much.

      Trouble is that he is an admin, and a very dedicated one. He is an ex-cop or something and has nothing better to do with his life I guess!

        Loading editor
    • Look at his profile "I'm Buckimion. I'm a disabled ex-cop with little better to do than sit and play 'watch dog' for vandals and keeping things organized on the wikis I admin. At times, I'm known for having all the charm of a South American dictator. But hey, I've got a country to run."

        Loading editor
    • Extra, extra! See the full conversation here: http://americandad.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Titan98.

        Loading editor
    • Man, nobody would ever be THAT rebellious, ESPECIALLY at an admin. I suggest if he swears at you again (Titan98), give him an indefinite block.

        Loading editor
    • A better idea would be: Have more admins on american dad wiki, get him reported, and they overthrow Buckimion.

        Loading editor
    • I know or demote him. Our Slogan

      Down with Buckimion and all peace.

      Down with Buckimion.

        Loading editor
    • More to hear Buckimion wrote: I no longer care. You are not welcome around me and only an idiot would believe you have no ulterior motive.

        Loading editor
    • Some More

      Buckimion wrote: I think we're done here. I was lifted your blocks once when you decided to tell me your opinion of me. I don't need that headache.

        Loading editor
    • I am not an admin on the American Dad! Wiki, so I can't do anything there. He has basically refused to admit he is in the wrong, so I say we all report him. If you signed up to wikia, you could also report him, which would help us greatly.

        Loading editor
    • Where did he say all that stuff, as well?

        Loading editor
    • Community Central Buckimion Message Wall.

        Loading editor
    • Got some more User: Buckimion

        Loading editor
    • Sadly Some more

      I'll remove the block, but I am in no mood for people that decide they can do as they damn well please

        Loading editor
    • 2 Swears

      nor are we listing shit like "children" and "teenagers" in their own category. Go find somewhere else to edit that already looks like a category clusterfuck
      
        Loading editor
    • Yeah, the language is unnesecary in my opinion. Especially as it was directed at another user.

        Loading editor
    • I know it was you TItan99

        Loading editor
    • Huh?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, it was directed at me if that's what you're saying.

        Loading editor
    • I don't see what his problem is. Clearly you're right and he shouldn't have gone on about something untrue.

        Loading editor
    • This post was from more than a year ago so theres not real point in commenting on it.

        Loading editor
    • That part where he says he's a disabled ex-cop? He's probably saying that so he can sound tougher, even though he's just another tiger-blooded, bi-winning warlock like Charlie Sheen. And if I ever find out who this guy is, I will find him and I will rip his fucking eyes out so he can't see any more of our edits and make any other lives more miserable.

        Loading editor
    • He also gave me trouble too as well. I can see what you guys are going through from him, but if I were u guys I would just ignore him for now, the truth is he probably has mental illness. Because he won't take any criticism from anyone he teases and makes fun of. I also tried to help him to become a good admin on the wiki, but all he did was just calling me a tool and an idiot on the wiki. So ya, he just won't take criticism.

        Loading editor
    • We have to hunt this guy down. He has no right to treat others like dirt.

        Loading editor
    • Deepspace9odo wrote:
      We have to hunt this guy down. He has no right to treat others like dirt.

      I have done research on him on and off for the past year, after he blocked me a second time from the Family Guy Wikia (the second time being for no reason). He used to be a cop who apparently was in an accident permanently disabling him. I believe he is trying to get revenge on society by blocking people for no reason because he is upset about being disabled.  

        Loading editor
    • And another thing: I reported him to the wikia staff, and they don't give two shits. 

        Loading editor
    • Rushwrj13 wrote:
      I believe he is trying to get revenge on society by blocking people for no reason because he is upset about being disabled.  

      I was thinking that too. But still.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder why no one has tried making an alternate wikis to the ones he's running so that people can edit macfarlane content as they wish. There are other family guy wikis, but they're very much abandoned. Clearly that user has repeatedly violated the sacred moto of wiki editing that is: 'ANYONE CAN EDIT ANYTHING!' The fact he's made 'padding' as he calls it which is rewriting an article: a crime on the wikis he's runs and constantly blocks users over it is utterely disgraceful. Just get the word out there on youtube and what not about how tyrannical he is and to stay away from the wikis he runs. There's a term for people like him. A wikinazi.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • NoWayThisUsernameIsAlreadyOwnedBySomeone wrote:
      You guys might be interested in w:User blog:Mira Laime/How to Deal With a Bad Bureaucrat

      There's no possible way to deal with him, he'll just block you if you try. If you want to get rid of him, the only option is roasting him via YouTube. 

        Loading editor
    • I know right!, he even said a who bunch of lies about me when he was replying to me when I posted a message on his talk page, He accused me (for I don't know, for some stupid reason) of being a horrible user on Disney wiki, he wrote I hassle people, which is not true. I have never treated anyone bad on any wikis at all, never. Another truth about Disney wiki, is that even the admins Disney wiki don't even act like him at all. I've been on there for three and a half years already and they have been good to me for all these three years I've been on there, they have helped me out several times and I am good friends with them. So ya, Buckimion has a lot of mental issues. The reason why he blocked me is because I removed a harassment message he left me on the Carlos Alazraqui talk page, and I didn't even know it was against the rules on there to remove a talk page comment from an admin, he never told me that when I first joined. I asked on the talk page about having an image of Carlos Alazraqui himself on the page instead of the picture of the character he voiced, I got an image of him from imdb, but instead of saying thank you, he threatend me of stealing the image from there and says the wiki does not accept imdb images, were he was referring to me as a theaf that's not true. Disney wiki accepts IMDb images and they never threaten you about it. He will even ignore your talk page messages when you tell him to stop and he will still block you anyways.

        Loading editor
    • There is no way we can solve this problem with him by using the internet. We have to find where he lives and kill him. He doesn't deserve to treat others like trash.

        Loading editor
    • 0551E80Y wrote:
      The fact he's made 'padding' as he calls it which is rewriting an article: a crime on the wikis he's runs and constantly blocks users over it is utterely disgraceful.

      "Padding"?

        Loading editor
    • Deepspace9odo wrote:
      0551E80Y wrote:
      The fact he's made 'padding' as he calls it which is rewriting an article: a crime on the wikis he's runs and constantly blocks users over it is utterely disgraceful.
      "Padding"?

      I do agree that he is rude and he doesn't deserve to threaten people like this, yes I do agree with you. But I don't think there's no need to threaten to go after someone and actually kill them in real life for bulling you/someone, I'm not trying to picking you apart about you comment, I'm just saying sometimes we need to becarfull what we say online sometimes. I mean look at me, I would never threaten to kill someone because I'm not that kind of person that would say stuff like that to someone, and I wasn't raised to be like that. But yes, he did harass me, but I never actually threaten him that I would kill him. For example, look at actor Peter Robbins, he got arrested for threating his girlfriend's doctor over brest surgery and he got in trouble, because he wanted to get back the money of the surgery, that's why. I'm just letting you know for your safty, no offence by the way. 

        Loading editor
    • Deepspace9odo wrote:
      There is no way we can solve this problem with him by using the internet. We have to find where he lives and kill him. He doesn't deserve to treat others like trash.

      I really hope this wasn't meant serious. There is absolutely nothing he can do that would justify such extremely drastic actions!

        Loading editor
    • Rushwrj13 wrote:
      There's no possible way to deal with him, he'll just block you if you try.

      Did you read through the entire article?

      From w:User blog:Mira Laime/How to Deal With a Bad Bureaucrat:
      If the bureaucrat in question or anyone else interferes with the voting in any way, please ask Wikia staff at Special:Contact for help.

      Also this:

      From w:User blog:Sannse/How You Can Work Through an Admin Dispute:
      There is also another situation in which you might need to contact staff - if the admins delete the discussion page rather than allowing people to have their say. We will look into the situation and may ask the admins to leave the conversation in place for a set time. If they don't, we may insist and take action to ensure everyone gets their say.


      Rushwrj13 wrote:
      And another thing: I reported him to the wikia staff, and they don't give two shits. 

      Regarding that, w:User blog:Sannse/Why Staff Don't Remove Bad Admins gives an explanation.

      In the end it's up to you, if you guys want to try that. But from what it sounds, it might be worth a shot...

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for saying all of that! GLORIOUS DAY!... I hope...

        Loading editor
    • Agreed!

        Loading editor
    • Titan, screenshots are well and good but you should also link the history diff to show it isn't fake: http://americandad.wikia.com/wiki/?diff=47831

      Buck has seemed rude to me too. I don't know about "rudest" though, pretty sure you could find ruder ad.ins out there. Context like "rudest I have witnessed" or "rudest admin has ever been to me personally" would make more sense. I can't say either would apply to me. Maybe recently... But being fresh on the mind doesn't mean worst ever because we could easily forget worse interactions as time goes by. Particularly if they were one time things. Part of the reason Buck is memorable is because he does give second chances, even if his bans are way too long and given for petty reasons, he is nowhere near as bad as infinite-banning admins who do not even try to associate their bans with content editing.

      That however, does make it harder to deal with. especially since he is a great content editor and anti-vandal editor. Juetwish he would not lump good faith edits in with vandalism.

        Loading editor
    • He thinks I'm a moron because I have a "grounding fetish". http://cleveland.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Groundings

        Loading editor
    • He also must have found out about my postings on this page because he blocked me for life on the Family Guy Wikia without even coming back!

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Linked same page twice. What specifically? Use diff=and history num.

        Loading editor
    • Tycio wrote:
      Linked same page twice. What specifically? Use diff=and history num.

      Different shows, both by Seth MacFarlane. The first was for the Cleveland Show Wiki and the second for Family Guy Wiki

        Loading editor
    • Rushwrj13
      Rushwrj13 removed this reply because:
      Mr. Butthurt Buckimion might find this comment and try to get me banned from the wikia altogether!
      02:10, September 18, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • With all that being said, here's my best advice for you guys. It's best to just stay away from him and ignore him, it's the only best thing to do these days. Still, he actually kinda reminds of two users named Sro23 and Ebyabe that gave me trouble on Wikipedia, because I'm not gonna mention their names. Because my reason, both users act almost like Buckimion. They both won't take criticism like Buckimion and always gets away with everything, and they both also make excuses and act they like they are the victim. But what ever you guys do, just don't go to all of Buckimion's talk pages on the wikis he's on and spam massages on all of his talk pages, it would only makes things worst for you. I regret doing that to Ebyabe in the Tartis Wiki and I know I shouldn't have, but I already learn my lesson not to spam his talk page ever again, I was just mad at him for the way he treated me. But still, I never threaten him at all, or Buckimion either in his talk page before he blocked me. So anyways, that's my best and only advice, don't go spamming all of Buckimion's talk pages, it will just make things worst for you like I said before. Ignoring him and moving on is the best way.

        Loading editor
    • RYoung122 is similar on the Gerontology Wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Amazing news people. Buckimion has been blocked on his own wiki.

      I suppose there is some hope after all for better change.

      While he has been a very impressive editor. His abrasive attrocious attitude towards other users have finally come back to bite him.

        Loading editor
    • It's been nearly 5 years since my FG block in July 2014, and Buckimion seemed pretty reasonable, reduced 3 months to 2 weeks after a reply showed acceptance of the judgment and understanding the reasoning. Some have very high standards of quality control, and I guess it was just the classic "quantity vs quality" debate, as not everyone shares a "use a low quality image now, over-write with a high quality screenshot later", or perhaps may not see the value in depicting closed captions which can be tiebreakers on discussions of how to spell names.

      As I see it, the block is basically just to show that Cal-boy warned him. B removed the message CB left on his talk but now by looking at w:c:FamilyGuy:special:log/block it would be easy to refer back to it.

      Looking back at adjacent actions on 11 April 2019, it appears to be in response to a 6 month block of Joesom on April 9 (summary says he'd been warned previously) in regard to formatting, accompanied by a 'forever' threat. It stands out as the only one of the blocks that Cal-boy actually reversed.

        Loading editor
    • I think it was the straw that broke the camel's back after so many years of user complaints against him being abusive. When I think about it, Buckimion had made himself really small and alone by acting as king over the three macfarland wikis and creating many enemies because of his attitude to them, that in the end; It would be the only part of the fandom where he would feel safe.

      If he went anywhere else with that attitude he would have been kicked out instantly due to his reputation he created himself from his choices he made.

      He's a glaring exhibit of someone who prefers editing  at sacrificing the community, and why something like this should never be encouraged as it can cause damages in other areas in the long run.

      It is possible to have both a high quality wiki with accurate articles and a thriving community at the same time. But it involves balance between the two and respect for other users and not resorting to insults and trying to be abusive over it.

      While this seem like good news, I would advocate caution going to those three wikis to edit. Even if he can't act, he would have left a big impression on those that are still there and his presence would still be felt. So be careful.

        Loading editor
    • I haven't watched much FG/AD/CS in a while anyway so it's pretty much a non-issue now.

        Loading editor
    • 0551E80Y wrote: Even if he can't act, he would have left a big impression on those that are still there and his presence would still be felt. So be careful.

      "Strike me down and I shall grow more powerful than you ever imagined." lol

      0551E80Y wrote:

      Buckimion had made himself really small and alone by acting as king over the three macfarland wikis and creating many enemies because of his attitude to them, that in the end; It would be the only part of the fandom where he would feel safe.

      Actually, I've been a semi-regular on Muppet wiki and a handful more, although they are such small potatoes to not get the focus of anyone.

      Not that these things matter. I've quit contributing to The Cleveland Show and American Dad! wikis where I wasn't blocked and am currently promoting new admins there. Family Guy will follow suit after the completion of the season. Even though I tried to tone it down over the weekend, 'Fandom' and Cal-boy have gone the participation trophy route where they think every edit should be added, no matter how absurd or lazy.

        Loading editor
    • The initial 6 month ban for Joesome (12 June 2013) was shortened to 1 day within 17 minutes and then just removed prematurely 6 hours later. I guess because they had posted on their talk page to say "sorry"?

      His log refers to "nonsense/gibberish" and the 2 pages edited prior to the block were "Franz Gutentag" (regarding trivia "a reference to Dr. Joseph Mengele") and a controversy section on "It's Raining Luggage" linking to an article on The Sun.

      I figure it relates to the first one since he talks about supplying proof for the relationship. The transcript included:

      "If he pointed to the left, you did hard labor. If he pointed to the right, you died."

      Page 2 of Mengele: The Complete Story published in 2000 appears to support that connection:

      Death to the left, life to the right. Four hundred thousand souls - babies, small children, young girls, mothers, fathers, and grandparents - are said to have been casually waved to the lefthand side with a flick of the cane clasped in a gloved hand. Mengele was the chief provider for the gas chambers

      Joesom's edit was certainly not gibberish (it was legible) and not nonsense, since it turns out to be 100% correct. All it was, was under-referenced. He probably should have linked to a citation like the above and directly quoted the episode transcript before adding something like that, so I can understand reverting the addition of trivia on that basis (the burden should be on people who add it to support it) but if blocks are being handed out to first-time editors simply because they don't know the necessity of substantiating the inspiration of characters, the summary for such a block should describe more accurately the nature of the offense, which was adding unsupported info, not nonsense/gibberish.

      The April 9 "interfering with formatting" block seems to be because in this edit whilst removing a superfluous "the" he removed the line break. While I agree that's annoying (it doesn't affect how the article displays, as far as I know, but it doesn't look nice for those of us who edit the source code) it seems like the sort of thing you could start off with a warning for, rather than blocking 6 months.

      Especially since you mention having previously warned them about formatting, but I can't seem to find any warnings regarding formatting. You left a warning about the Gutentag-Mendele connection ("something you pull out of your ass") but I didn't see it mention formatting.

      I'm also wondering: is it possible for something like that to happen unintentionally as a result of using the visual editor rather than the source editor?

        Loading editor
    • Deepspace9odo wrote:
      There is no way we can solve this problem with him by using the internet. We have to find where he lives and kill him. He doesn't deserve to treat others like trash.

      Someone actually said this about you. This is how far you had pushed users with your abrasive attude towards them over the years. 

        Loading editor
    • 0551E80Y wrote:

      Deepspace9odo wrote:
      There is no way we can solve this problem with him by using the internet. We have to find where he lives and kill him. He doesn't deserve to treat others like trash.

      Someone actually said this about you. This is how far you had pushed users with your abrasive attude towards them over the years. 

      Pretty sure you tried guilt tripping him. https://familyguy.fandom.com/wiki/User_talk:0551E80Y?oldid=187794

        Loading editor
    • TyetheBlockhead wrote:

      0551E80Y wrote:

      Deepspace9odo wrote:
      There is no way we can solve this problem with him by using the internet. We have to find where he lives and kill him. He doesn't deserve to treat others like trash.
      Someone actually said this about you. This is how far you had pushed users with your abrasive attude towards them over the years. 

      Pretty sure you tried guilt tripping him. https://familyguy.fandom.com/wiki/User_talk:0551E80Y?oldid=187794

      Showing him the reality of what he did that lead to this. If he was never abrasive this wouldn't have happened. 

        Loading editor
    • 0551E80Y no matter how free someone is with their punishments, comments like the quote you just supplied from Deepspace9odo are never acceptable. Having someone talk about hurting you (much less killing) is far more damaging than being banned from a wiki, and this is now crossing the border into victim-blaming. These are entirely different tiers of abuse you're comparing here.

        Loading editor
    • I’m looking at the edit right now, and 0551E80Y is mad because Buckimion wouldn’t let him replace “Griffin” with “Peter.”

      https://familyguy.fandom.com/index.php?title=Ernie_the_Giant_Chicken&diff=187789&oldid=186421

        Loading editor
    • Look around. Its not about me, its about all the people, that are mad at Buckimion over the years because of his attitude. Its disgusting. I look at the block history and i'm disgusted by how unfair he had been. 

      If someone was pushed to actually wanting to "Murder" an admin, then its a clear sign that said admin have serious issues to needs to be addressed if they can cause users to end up destroying their ability to be on the fandom wiki in the first place. 

      And seeing what you're like Ty. My advice of caution for other users to go  on the macfarland wikis is not misplaced. Since you seem more interested in me specifically then the bigger issue in general which is Buckimion's horrible attitude to other users that lead to this topic being crearted in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • Some people are inherently violent and over-react to small things, so no, I do not agree that a desire to murder a target is any evidence that that target did anything wrong.

      Deepspace9odo making statements like that is primarily a clear sign that they should be reported to the police for making death threats, or in the very least be given some time to cool their jets and reconsider using violent language like that.

      Whether or not admins have issues is evident in the contributions they make, not in how others react to those contributions. Joesome added correct information (even though he didn't cite it) and was blocked with an inaccurate summary both times, as explained above. Overreach like that is no grounds to wish violence against others though, that is far more of an overreaction.

        Loading editor
    • The point you seem to be missing is; would Deepspace had ever said that at all if Buckimion never acted the way he has been in the first place? Buckimion is at all not innocent in this at all. I blame him for Deepspace saying that in the first place as well as this topic being made. To highlight the abuse Buckimion has acted on and why it needs to be adressed. On how drunk someone with admin privalges can get with the power and the abuse it can cause.

      Buckimion had made the macfarland wikis far too authoritain and not only does he admit this himself, he's even proud of it. These are all red flags that should have been dealt with a long time ago to prevent something like this from happening.

      On a side note. While some people can be inherntly violent, others can be rather modest, and humble and even polite. But push them too far and they can snap resulting in what was said above.

        Loading editor
    • 0551E80Y wrote: Look around. Its not about me, its about all the people, that are mad at Buckimion over the years because of his attitude. Its disgusting. I look at the block history and i'm disgusted by how unfair he had been. 

      If someone was pushed to actually wanting to "Murder" an admin, then its a clear sign that said admin have serious issues to needs to be addressed if they can cause users to end up destroying their ability to be on the fandom wiki in the first place. 

      And seeing what you're like Ty. My advice of caution for other users to go  on the macfarland wikis is not misplaced. Since you seem more interested in me specifically then the bigger issue in general which is Buckimion's horrible attitude to other users that lead to this topic being crearted in the first place.

      It’s spelled “Tye”

      Buckimion makes sure all the information is correct and not Fanon. Wanting to “murder’ someone for their attitude seems a tiny bit of an overreaction. Do you support it or something?


      If you were/are an admin on a wiki, would/do you let anybody put the information they’d like to put without source? I hope not.

        Loading editor
    • First off. I was never blocked on the FG wiki. I left, cos I don't want to put up with that at all and I refuse to edit on the other macfarland wikis because of him.

      Second. I AM an admin on the Dragon Ball Wiki, and how I do things is, when there is a conflict between editors, I make sure to have them address it on the subject's article talk page to talk it out and leave the article as it was till an agreement, a consensus is reached on both sides.

      If either refuse, then I let them off with a warning to follow the rules or be blocked for a little bit. But I try to talking to them as much as possible and blocking should be a last resort. Also it shouldn't be for a long period of time, but only from a week to a month at the most on the first offence.

      Also I do not see my admin privileges as me being an actual charge of the wiki and have to be the one to put new info in. I'm more of a janitor who keeps thing tidy and try to keep the wiki in good civil form and look for those who intent to cause harm. I do explain as much as I can to those rule breakers and hope to get them to change their ways.

      I also in NO WAY insult them in the process, it is very unprofessional to do. 

      To me, the most important users on a wiki are new editors and the ones WITHOUT privileges. They are the ones that drive a wiki to be thriving community and are the ones that should edit the articles in unison as a community. My job as an admin is to keep them editing within the boundaries of the wiki set up. We let them re edit articles whenever they want, but the conflict comes from if another user disagrees with them so they have to talk it out. Information on Articles must be made by the community as a whole.

      The whole point of wikis is to be based around COMMUNITY EFFORT, the articles are meant to be changeable in nature to have them updated as time goes on. But the community consensus always comes first over it

      If you want information on a show but you don't trust other users with what they put in unless you allow it. Then the wiki fandom is not for you because it is not created for that reason in mind, it's built around the theme of community.

        Loading editor
    • The point you seem to be missing is; would Deepspace had ever said that at all if Buckimion never acted the way he has been in the first place?

      I'm not missing that point, I'm saying we can't know and it ultimately doesn't matter.

      Buckimion is at all not innocent in this at all. I blame him for Deepspace saying that in the first place

      I'm not seeing the term "innocent" being used, but I do not blame B for what DS said. DS is ultimately primarily accountable for their choice of words toward B. It's one thing to feel emotions like anger in response to blocks or rude words, but another thing to type violent threats as a means of channeling those emotions.

        Loading editor
    • Well its part of the cycle of hatred. Someone starts something that causes another person to respond in that, which in turn can cause more harm for them fueling their hatred even more and dishing onto someone else. 

        Loading editor
    • I understand what you're saying, but the problem with viewing it as "causes another" is it treats that other person as a reactive object rather than a decision-making person who CHOOSES to respond a certain way.

      "There is no way we can solve this problem with him by using the internet" is also clearly proven false, since it was solved using the internet, through engaging with staff.

        Loading editor
    • It was with PEOPLE using the internet, Not the internet itself. And that highlights how many people he caused to hate him and end up wanting his privalges removed and blocked to grow over the decade, because of HOW he communicated with them.

        Loading editor
    • Buckimion is no longer quitting.

        Loading editor
    • Don't want him to. I want him to change to behave much better, rather like how Principal Skinner wants Bart Simpson to stop misbehaving and causing trouble.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, using the internet to communicate with people, not engaging in IRL violence. I don't believe admins being reprimanded is necessarily proof of hatred, it can merely reflect a difference of opinion without emotions getting involved. I don't necessarily think either Joesom or Cal-boy feel hatred over this. At worst I think I felt some ephemeral annoyance, but I can understand how it might be worse for people who are bigger fans of the shows.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.