The Springfield Mall is a limited-time building which was released with the Christmas 2013 Event. It was the third prize of the event, obtained once the player collected 3000 gift cards. It was re-released as a premium item for the Christmas 2014 Event on December 24, 2014, for 90 donuts, and as such, it now earns at a premium rate.
About[edit | edit source]
Springfield Mall has hundreds of stores, restaurants, bars, clinics and other services. Its CEO is Mr. Costington. Two of its more well-known stores are "The Leftorium" and "Lionel Hutz's law office". At one time, the mall was in a dilapidated state due to the mayor's dad being murdered there. Many major stores, like JC Penney, were run down and out of business. However, the mall is thriving again.
Jobs Involved[edit | edit source]
- Shop for a Warmer Outfit - 8h
- Shop for Redder, Whiter, Bluer Clothes - 24h
- Get a New Suit - 4h
- Shop for loved ones - 6h
- Stampede Stores - 12h
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In every episode the mall's exterior has been seen, the cars in the car park are always the same cars.
- The Springfield Mall first appeared in the episode "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire", the first episode of The Simpsons, making it one of the first major locations to ever appear in the show besides Springfield Elementary School, Springfield Nuclear Power Plant and Moe's Tavern.
- When tapped on, it shares the same sound clip as Sprawl-Mart.
- When it was released in the Christmas 2013 Event, it didn't have any regular jobs here.
- 3 years and 4 months later, Femme Fatale was released with Act 2 of the Secret Agents 2017 Event and can now use it for one of her regular jobs.