Every ball thrown into a friends town added to the community total. When a ball left in a player's town was tapped, there was a 68% chance the player will get a Sport Ball in return.
When left in a friend's town they appeared either as Soccer Balls, Foot Balls or Beach Balls.
Community Prizes Edit
- Main article: Community Prizes
Sport Balls were used to earn the Community Prizes and could be earned through Daily Training, from tapping on balls left in the player's town or buying them from the Amateur Shop for 40 Amateur Bucks.
- An in-game update on July 7th made it significantly easier to get Sport Balls.
- The price to craft them in the Amateur Shop was at 500 Amateur Bucks per Sport Ball.
- Originally there was only a 20% chance to get a Sport Ball when tapping on one.
- A maximum of 20 Balls can be in a player's town at time.