|“||I finally found a real purpose in this game and that purpose is to KILL BART SIMPSON!!!.||”|
— Sideshow Bob's old unlock message.
|“||Perhaps you would want to hear how I engineered my ultimate revenge.||”|
— SideshowBob's New Unlock Message.
Sideshow Bob is a character released on April 28, 2015 during Terwilligers 2015 Event. He originally was limited time and could be unlocked upon completion of the Outdoor Opera Stage. After the event however he was made permanent and can now be unlocked by completing the Flaw and Order questline.
About[edit | edit source]
Robert Underdunk Terwilliger, Jr., better known by his stage name, Sideshow Bob, which he got when he was Krusty the Clown's sidekick. Bob is a self-proclaimed genius, member of the Republican Party, champion of high culture, former children's entertainer sidekick turned criminal mastermind and Bart Simpson's nemesis. He loves Gilbert and Sullivan Operettas and is known for his huge feet, which have gotten him into trouble on more than one occasion. He has a brother: Cecil, is married to Francesca Terwilliger, has a son Gino, and his parents are Dame Judith Underdunk and Dr. Robert.
Jobs[edit | edit source]
|Meet his Raker||70
|Serve a Life Sentence||175
|4h||Minimum Security Prison OR
|Humble Brag on Fiend Book||260
|4h||Bob's Victorian House|
|Perform at the Opera||225
|6h||Outdoor Opera Stage|
|8h||Monsarno Research OR
|Graciously Accept Sidekick Award||12
|Spy on the Simpsons||420
Costumes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a 10% chance that the non-controllable Sideshow Bob will appear in the player's town, however, if the player already has the controllable character he will not appear.
- Sideshow Bob's job Meet his Raker is the first job to have a sound effect.
- Unlike Snake who kept speed walking after having been planned to be the criminal to be tapped, Sideshow Bob doesn't walk fast as a controllable character.
- His job "Laugh Maniacally" was invisible from the end of the Terwilligers Event until the release of Level 54. Presumably this was a bug.
- His job Meet his Raker comes from Cape Feare.
- His playable sprite is paler compared to his NPC sprite and his level up artwork.