|“||Sometimes we just don't feel like we're better than everyone else...||”|
— Sherri & Terri's unlock message.
Sherri & Terri are premium characters, treated as one by the game, that cost 150 donuts to purchase. They earn at a 200% payout increase. A pair of gossipy, manipulative identical twins, they are one of two premium characters in the Kids collection, the other being Uter.
Sherri & Terri are a pair of identical twin students of Springfield Elementary School. Terri is younger than her sister by two seconds. They are in the same class as Bart, taught by late Edna Krabappel. They are a little bit strange and sometimes they speak in their own language. They will also not hesitate to berate Bart as seen in various episodes.
|Sneak an Ice Cream|| 120|
|30m||Ice Cream Truck|
|Mock Others|| 210|
|Play a Duet|| 350|
|Catch a Movie|| 175|
|2h||Big T Theatre|
|Use Their Secret Language|| 520|
|Go to School|| 350|
|Torment Bart|| 1114|
|8h||Bart and Springfield Elementary|
|Do the Creepy Twin Stare|| 1200|
|Cry to Get What They Want|| 1500|
|Text in Twin-Speak|| 2000|
Level's Quest Based Jobs
|Play Kickball|| 210|
|60m||Springfield Elementary||The Trouble With Twins Pt. 7|
|Go on a Date|| 1200|
|12h||Krusty Burger||Double Trouble|
Event's Quest Based Jobs
|Confuse People Into Funding|| 12|
Quest Based Jobs
|Attend Court Hearing|| 520|
|4h||Court House||Two Extra Eyes on Springfield Pt. 7|
|Go to Stu's Disco|| 840|
|8h||Stu's Disco||Saturday Night Fever Pt. 4|
|Eat at the Frying Dutchman|| 840|
|8h||The Frying Dutchman||The Frying Dutchman Pt. 1|
|Eat at Luigi's|| 840|
|8h||Luigi's||Running with the Bullies Pt. 16|
|Eat at Fleet-A-Pita|| 1200|
|12h||Fleet-A-Pita Van||The Investorettes Pt. 3/4|
|Storm the Police Station|| 1200|
|12h||Police Station||Two Extra Eyes on Springfield Pt. 5|
|24h||Channel 6||Two Extra Eyes On Springfield Pt. 4|
|Visit the Enchanted Forrest of Tie-In Merchandise|| 62|
|60m||Itchy and Scratchy Gift Shop|
|Ride Krusty's Giant Wheel|| 100|
|2h||Krusty's Giant Wheel|
|Use Their Secret Language|| 156|
|Ride the Unoriginal Log Ride|| 180|
|5h||Unoriginal Log Ride|
|Line up for Autographs|| 204|
|Tour the Haunted Condo|| 252|
|8h||Krusty's Haunted Condo|
|Watch the Stunt Show|| 360|
|12h||Wet & Smokey Stunt Show|
|Ride Mount Krustmore|| 600|
- Sherri & Terri are a pair of characters that are treated as a single character; because of this their jobs receive a double payout compared to the regular premium character.
- Originally, they had a 50% bonus payout like other premium characters, but it was changed with an update in November 2013 for two possible reasons: would make more sense since they're twins, and make them worth their very expensive price for stand-alone characters better.
- Sherri & Terri are the 2 out of 11 characters in the game that are permanently together, the others being Chirpy Boy & Bart Jr., The Wiccans (three treated as one), Gabbo and Arthur, and Patches & Poor Violet. However, other characters can join up with others to complete tasks.
- It was once stated by Matt Groening that Sherri always stands on the left, meaning Terri always stands on the right. It is implied that this is from their point of view, meaning that when seen from the front, it's the opposite. It means, for example, that on their artwork, Terri is on the left and Sherri on the right.
- For some time Sherri & Terri were the most expensive premium character as they always work together, During the Moe's Ark update, Sarah Wiggum was released with the Aquarium for 300 Donuts. The Aquarium has no tasks attached to it after Sarah's initial quest, making it mostly cosmetic, so this status as most expensive character is now debatable.
- Their job "Go to School" only gives the usual premium payout. This makes their 4h job give a better reward, and their 2h job the same reward with only 10 less. Also, their 2h job at the Big T Theatre is in the same case.