|“||Hello, children! I am back from the dead!||”|
— Shary Bobbins's unlock message
She returned on March 28, 2018 during the Resurrection of Rigellian Christ 2018 Promotion.
About[edit | edit source]
After discovering that she is losing hair at an alarming rate, Marge decides to hire a nanny who can help relieve her of some chores. They start interviewing several candidates, but none of them are right for the job. Bart and Lisa sing a song about what they would consider the perfect nanny, and their wishes are answered when a woman with an umbrella glides down from the sky and introduces herself as Shary Bobbins.
Jobs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She is a caricature of Mary Poppins from the book series and film of the same name.
- The minimum amount of gold boxes needed to be opened to win Shary Bobbins was 20.
- She was the only character in Easter 2014 to have a minimum amount of boxes before unlock.
- She had the lowest gold box odds at just 2% with Hugs being 3% and Sean being 5%.
- She was considered the hardest character to win in Easter 2014.
- After opening 80 gold boxes the player was guaranteed to win her.
- Shary Bobbins has been moved back and forth from the category More Oddballs and the category Helpful Guest Stars.