|“||Hello, children! I am back from the dead!||”|
— Shary Bobbins's unlock message
She returned on March 28, 2018 during the Resurrection of Rigellian Christ 2018 Promotion.
After discovering that she is losing hair at an alarming rate, Marge decides to hire a nanny who can help relieve her of some chores. They start interviewing several candidates, but none of them are right for the job. Bart and Lisa sing a song about what they would consider the perfect nanny, and their wishes are answered when a woman with an umbrella glides down from the sky and introduces herself as Shary Bobbins.
- She is a caricature of Mary Poppins from the book series and film of the same name.
- The minimum amount of gold boxes needed to be opened to win Shary Bobbins was 20.
- She was the only character in Easter 2014 to have a minimum amount of boxes before unlock.
- She had the lowest gold box odds at just 2% with Hugs being 3% and Sean being 5%.
- She was considered the hardest character to win in Easter 2014.
- After opening 80 gold boxes the player was guaranteed to win her.
- Shary Bobbins has been moved back and forth from the category More Oddballs and the category Helpful Guest Stars.