Rivers are unique tile decorations. No items can be placed on top of rivers, excluding roads, monorail tracks and gondolas. When a road tile overlaps a river tile (or vice versa), the two tiles create a bridge. A bridge can not be created with pavement. Rivers are free to place and remove, and are not stored in the player's inventory, much like pavement tiles and roads which act in the same way.
Jobs Involved[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blinky can be seen in rivers, along with bobbing radioactive barrels.
- The Rock Camp Entrance may be placed over a river tile to connect grass or dirt
- When certain events were in progress, the appearance of the river tiles changed.
- During the St. Patrick's Day events, all river water turned from blue to green and then reverted when the event was over.
- In the Treehouse of Horror events, rivers appeared dark. In addition, the Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event had a zombie rising from the surface, and the Treehouse of Horror XXV Event had alien tentacles emerging and sinking again.
- During the Winter 2015 Event, the rivers froze over and turned into ice.
- Sometimes, some weird black pixelly blocks come out of the river.