| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
The SkyCredits Reward Center or Reward Center is a limited-time building released on January 31, 2017, as a part of the Destination Springfield 2017 Event.
Jobs Involved Edit
- Exchange Welfare Checks for SkyCredits - 60m
|Exchange Welfare Checks for SkyCredits||Make Mrs. Muntz Exchange Welfare Checks for SkyCredits||60m|| 100, |
Destination Springfield 2017 Event Crafting Edit
During the event it was the hub for the crafting system. A total of 20 levels for the player to reach and unlock new crafting items with every new level.
|Prize||Cost||Crafting Level||Level-up Cost|
|Venus De Milo||800||5||1000|
|Motorcycle with Sidecar||540||6||2000|
|Japanese Lantern (Small)||260||8||1600|
|Japanese Maple Tree||260||10||2000|
|Japanese Cherry Tree||260||13||2000|
|Street Soccer Court||1080||18||1600|
- Only one can be obtained.
- It can be placed on grass, pavement, or dirt .
- It shares the same sound as the Shøp when tapped.
- The quest appeared with the Takedown update for the event.
- Unlike previous event buildings, this and the Tourist Information Center do not generate income after the event ended.