|“||I am sorry, I am afraid I can't do that.||”|
— R.O.S.A's Unlock Message.
The R.O.S.A is a character first released on January 2, 2016, along with the Winter 2015 Event. It was earned by completing most of Act 3's main questline, The End of the Beginning. After the event, she remained as a permanent character, unlocked during the same questline.
About[edit | edit source]
R.O.S.A (acronym for Robotic Offspring-Sitting Automaton) is a character exclusive to Tapped Out and a main part of The End of the Beginning questline. She is a robot created by Mr. Burns to supervise the babies' work at the Nuclear Plant, but her batteries were substituted by Fuel Rods when Baby Gerald got angry at her causing the explosion that destroyed the town (and supposed to be Homer's fault).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She will be unlocked on completion of the questline The End of the Beginning Part 20 only as soon as Moe is idle.
- She is the second character who talks in cutscenes, the first being Homer.
- When tapped, she rocks back and forth, and her head spins around.
- Is the only character in the collection Robots who is not premium.
- She's based on Rosie the Robot Maid, the robot maid from The Jetsons, parodied in Replaceable You.