- For the quest, see Pumpkin House (quest).
The Pumpkin House is the first of 10 prizes in the Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event. The player needs to collect 100 GOO to unlock it, and upon doing so, it is placed in the player's Inventory. GOO is not deducted from the player's total amount when it is unlocked, and will continue to rise in the Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event's prize system.
It reappeared on October 7, 2014, during the Treehouse of Horror XXV Event as one of the craftable objects. After obtaining the Grand Pumpkin, it could be crafted multiple times in the Make-a-Thing Workshop, but the items needed increased by 10% each time.
It returned on October 19, 2017, during Act 2 of the Treehouse of Horror XXVIII Event.
It was re-released on November 6, 2019, as part of Act 3 of the Treehouse of Horror XXX Event. It was the second prize to be won in the event's Act 3.
Jobs Involved[edit | edit source]
Event's Quest Based Jobs
- Attempt to Eat the Pumpkin House - 24h
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Simpsons live in a pumpkin house in the Treehouse of Horror XI episode (Scary Tales Can Come True)
- This building is not unique, during the Treehouse of Horror XXVIII Event, player could buy it, even if they already have one.
- It can be placed on grass or pavement.