Pimento Grove is a building released with the Level 25 update on January 10, 2013. Until Level 31, this building is completely optional to purchase, as it will be required for a quest at that level.
It is a fine dining restaurant in Springfield. It is the restaurant of choice for many local and visiting celebrities. There are framed photos of many of them lining the walls of the dining room, with the exception of Troy McClure's, which hangs over the kitchen's cat door. The exterior of the restaurant is an olive green colour, and has planters lined with low line shrubbery outside the windows. Inside, the layout of the restaurant is posh, reserved, and has a dark red carpet. The Pimento Grove was established in the 1990s.
Jobs Involved Edit
- Get Martha Quimby Out of the House - 3h
Level's Quest Based
- Shoot Show at Pimento Grove - 12h
- Spook Patrons at Pimento Grove - 12h
Event's Quest Based Jobs
- Eat at a Restaurant - 4h
- Overeat - 8h
- It is the second building to not require any quest to unlock, the first being the Springfield Post Office.
- These, and the other buildings like these just require the player to reach the level stated.
- It is the second upscale restaurant to be unlocked, the first one being the Gilded Truffle.
- In The Simpsons, the two restaurants are seen to be competing with each other.
- The takedown update of the Winter 2015 Event changed the look of its windows, they're now greyish-blue instead of mimicking what was seen in the show.