The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||Behind every great man is an irate woman.||”|
— Mrs. Quimby's unlock message
About[edit | edit source]
Martha Quimby is the long-suffering wife of Mayor Quimby and the First Lady of Springfield. Martha is well aware that Mayor Quimby cheats on her; she only stays with him because she enjoys the power that goes with being the mayor's wife.
Jobs[edit | edit source]
|Give an Estate Tour||70
|Give Joe an Earful||220
|2h||Quimby and Town Hall|
|Educate Children on Physical Fitness||175
|Run City Government||420
|Redecorate a Room||600
Level's Quest Based Jobs
|Lead an Angry Mob||70
|60m||Simpson House||Higher Class of Politics Pt. 7|
|Throw a Fundraiser||225
|6h||Quimby Compound||Higher Class of Politics Pt. 3|
|Monitor A Task Force||350
|10h||Town Hall||Higher Class of Politics Pt. 5|
|Get Creative With City Finance Records||600
|24h||Town Hall||Higher Class of Politics Pt. 4|
Jobs Involved[edit | edit source]
- Get Martha Quimby Out of the House - 3h
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She is mentioned in the Level 39 level-up message.
- Martha often wears a pink suit and pillbox hat, a style similar to the one that Jacqueline Kennedy made famous.
- None of her tasks involve the building she came with, which isn't common when only one character is associated to the said building.
- However, she eventually stops here during her "Go Shopping" task.
- For her 8-hour "Go Shopping" task she visits the following stores: Spiffany's, Mapple Store, Banana Dictatorship, Gold Navy, Vulgari Jewelry Store, and Costington's.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.