|“||Ook ook, ah ah!||”|
— Mr. Teeny's unlock message.
Like Krusty, he is a heavy smoker, and often seems depressed off-stage. He was once seen playing Wii Sports with Krusty. He is sometimes seen as Krusty's driver, accountant, and butler. He's a classic act in Krusty's show when he does "monkey business". Mr. Teeny also rescues Krusty, when a brainwashed Bart, with a bomb attached to him, tries to kill himself and Krusty, Mr. Teeny snatches the bomb off Bart.
|Buy Cigarettes|| 70|
|Balance Krusty Burger books|| 175|
|Refine "Monkey Business" act|| 275|
|8h||Springfield Pet Shop|
|Direct an exotic dance|| 420|
|12h||Florence of Arabia|
|Go for a Walk with Krusty|| 840|
|Buy Nicotine Patches|| 600|
- Despite being referred to as a monkey, neither Mr. Teeny nor his mother have a tail, suggesting that he is an ape.
- His 12h job with Krusty was removed with the Level 51 update on April 8, 2015.
- With the The Kids Are All Fight Promotional update on April 22, 2015, Mr. Teeny was playable again. He regained his 12h job with Krusty and has gained a new 60m job. He also has regained his Celebrities group.
- The Every Man's Dream Promotional added the game standard's jobs including a new 12 hour job that doesn't rely on Krusty any more.
- Is the only animal in the collection C-List Celebrities.