| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
The Moonshine Shack was a limited time building released on December 19, 2015, as part of the Winter 2015 Event's Act 2. During the event, several upgrades could be applied to it, by sending specific characters from a selected group of the Character Groups to perform tasks there. Completing each stage rewarded Mistletoe in addition to the Mistletoe reward for completing the associated quest.
- Brainiacs that work on upgrade jobs: Comic Book Guy, Crazy Cat Lady, Hank Scorpio, Lisa, Martin, Skinner.
- Dimwits that work on upgrade jobs: Cletus, Dr. Nick, Duffman, Homer, Lenny, Sea Captain, Wiggum
- Entrepreneurs that work on upgrade jobs: Apu, Belle, Comic Book Guy, Giuseppe, Moe, Mr. Burns.
- Kooks that work on upgrade jobs: Apu, Cletus, Disco Stu, Krusty, Lurleen, Sea Captain, Willie.
- Pessimists that work on upgrade jobs: Arnie Pye, Comic Book Guy, Grampa, Jasper, Moe, Rev. Lovejoy, Willie.
- Seniors that work on upgrade jobs: Agnes, Brockman, Grampa, Hans Moleman, Lampwick, Mr. Burns, Ned
- Once the final stage has been built, the earlier stages are available as façades.