|“||Looks like everything's fish and chippy!||”|
— Moog's unlock message.
Moog is a costume for Moe released on October 16, 2014 during the Treehouse of Horror XXV Event. It was unlocked at the end of the Clock-Work in Progress questline and after a Trivia Question from the Treehouse of Horror XXV episode, similarly to how Strongman Homer was unlocked in the Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event. He later returned in The Springfield Jobs 2018 Event for 50 donuts.
To get this costume players had to collect pieces of it during this quest. Each day a different piece of clothing was able to be found, four in total. These clothing items could be found anytime during the event after their release. They were found by squishing Rigellians.
Once all the pieces were collected players had to answer a trivia question (What the heck is a Shmoo?) relating to the Treehouse of Horror XXV episode that premiered on October 19, 2014. Players could answer the trivia question as many times as they needed, but answering Pretentious Modern Art on the first try awarded the player with ten Donuts.
|Go For a Bit of the Ole In-Out|| 35|
|Do Laundry at the Brown House|| 70|
|Take Glug Language Lessons|| 175|
|Drink a Pint of Moloko-Plus|| 275|
|Invade Burns Mansion|| 420|
|Go Looking for Some Ultra Violence|| 600|
- Moog is one of only three characters in the game to have a permanent six seconds task, the others being Matt Groening, and Deep Space Homer.
- Both Deep Space Homer's and Moog's job reward 35 Cash, which surpasses any other single job in the game in terms of profit. If repeated twice, it will earn the same amount of cash as a typical sixty minute job, but not the same amount of experience. Therefore, it can earn over 21000 cash in an hour if used consecutively.
- Can fight the Final Boss in Superheroes 2015 Event.
- He is a parody of the main antagonist, Alex, from the book A Clockwork Orange.
- His appearance is based on the film adaptation of Alex's character while his strange and unusual vernacular is based on both the book and film.
- He is the first A Clockwork Orange character, followed by Clockwork Bart.