Simpsons Wiki DescriptionEdit
Dr. Monroe's Family Therapy Center was a clinic owned by Dr. Marvin Monroe, who guaranteed to sort out family problems with his self-described "unorthodox" methods. The Simpson family went there for a brief treatment session (which included electroshock therapy) but as they failed to stop fighting physically, they got double their money back as Dr. Marvin Monroe's policy says. The Center's phone number was 1-800-555-HUGS, as seen in the TV ad where Homer first found out about the center.
- Read the full article here at Simpsons Wiki.
Jobs Involved Edit
- Practice Family Therapy - 60m
- Rearrange Office Magazines - 4h
Level's Quest Based Jobs
- Commit to Starting Anew With Gina - 2h
- Bill for Weekly Follow-up Sessions - 2h
Quest Based Jobs
- Get Psychoanalyzed by Marvin Monroe - 12h
- Take Monroe's Test - 4h
- Psychoanalyze Milhouse - 4h
- Tell People How They Should Feel - 4h
- Offer a Therapy Deal - 8h
- Set Up a Research Study - 8h
- Throw Out His Research - 8h
- Psychoanalyze His Own Reflection - 12h
- Psychoanalyze Homer - 12h
- Sit In Silence - 24h
- Get Psychoanalyzed by Marvin Monroe - 4h
- This is the first building that uses a voice clip as a sound.