| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
Megaphones were a limited-time currency released on November 1, 2016, for Act III of the Treehouse of Horror XXVII Event. They were used as the event's Act III personal prize track currency.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Megaphones could have been obtained in the following ways:
- Tapping feral monsters yielded twelve megaphones per tap—medium feral monsters yielded a total of twenty-four megaphones apiece; large feral monsters yielded forty-eight megaphones apiece.
- Tapping buildings in friends' Springfields yielded five megaphones per building tapped; however, only the first eighty-nine friend actions yielded megaphones.
- Purchasing the Film Permit doubled the number of megaphones a player could have earned via friend actions.
- Clearing one's town of buildings being recorded yielded one megaphone per building tapped.
- Leveling up the MAG Office yielded 350 megaphones each at certain levels.
- Sending characters to fight giant monsters yielded 150 megaphones per monster.
- Bonus megaphones could have been earned by sending multiple characters to fight one monster. The second character earned sixty megaphones; the third earned forty-five; the fourth earned thirty.
- Sending kids to trick-or-treat yielded thirty megaphones per regular character sent and forty megaphones per premium character sent.
- Completing daily challenges that awarded megaphones yielded 350 megaphones for each qualifying challenge.
- Completing the Lost in La Monstra (Act 3) questline yielded forty megaphones for each part.
Prizes[edit | edit source]
|Name||Need to Collect|
|Large Obol Pack||25850|
|Mad Doctor's Castle||50850|
|Large Obol Pack||58000|
After the last prize was achieved, the player had a chance to win bonus donuts for every 4700 megaphones collected.