— The Mayan God's unlock message
Upon being unlocked, the Mayan God will provide the player with a trivia question that, when answered correctly, will award the player with the Mayan Homer costume. If the player answers the question correctly on the first guess, they are awarded 10 Donuts as a bonus prize.
Trivia Question Edit
When the Mayan God is tapped, he will present a Trivia question. The question and choices are listed below;
- "In this years [sic] Treehouse of Horror Episode, what do the aliens consider to be mankind's highest achievement?"
- John Carter on Blu-Ray
- The Zune
- DVRs that let you skip commercials
The correct answer is the second choice, The Zune. After completing the trivia question, the Mayan God can no longer be interacted with, and will only roam the player's Springfield. Note that for every player, the options will be the same but The Zune may not always be the second option.
- The Mayan God serves no purpose other than for providing the trivia question, although he also appears in several dialogue sequences following during Mayan Homer's task chains.
- This character is non-controllable and has no quotes and he just walks around your town.
- The Mayan God is much bigger in the Treehouse Of Horror episode he appeared in.
- During the Yard Sale 2014, the Mayan God cost 300 donuts, along with Mayan Homer, Mayan Marge & the Mayan Calender