|“||Wait -- Who's Edna Krabappel?||”|
— Maude's unlock message.
Maude is a limited-time premium character in The Simpsons: Tapped Out. She was unlocked upon completion of Part 4 of The Ghost in the Machine-based App questline in the Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event.
Maude returned with the Days of Future Future Promotional in April 2014 for 90 Donuts, or if the player did not own the Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop, both the building and Maude could be purchased in a bundle for 150 Donuts. Because of this, her jobs are now at premium rates.
She returned during the Valentine's Day 2016 Event, available on the same conditions from the Days of Future Future Promotional.
Maude Flanders was the wife of Ned Flanders, and the mother of Rod and Todd. Maude was a woman with many positive qualities: faith, kindness, and charity. She loved to draw, which was found out after her death.
Maude was also Lisa's godmother. Maude Flanders was a devout Christian who once attended a Bible camp to learn how to be more judgmental. She campaigned strongly against Itchy and Scratchy with Marge. She is often partnered with Helen Lovejoy as they protest against the "evils" in Springfield. Maude died after she was knocked off a grandstand at the Springfield Speedway. Homer used to have a crush on her.
|Chat with Ned|| 175 |
|60m||Ned Flanders AND Flanders House|
|Wander the Halls|| 105 |
|Teach Children There's No Heaven|| 260 |
|Get Revenge on Homer|| 695 |
|8h||Homer AND Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop|
|Play in the Ceiling Fan|| 420 |
|Look on the Bright Side of Death|| 420 |
|8h||Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop|
|Attend Church|| 600 |
|12h||First Church of Springfield|
|Haunt Springfield|| 1000 |
Event's Quest Based Jobs
|Teach Mona About Being a Ghost|| 435|
|4h||Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop* AND Mona||The Maude in the Machine Pt. 1|
|Build a Church in Heaven|| 1000|
|24h||First Church of Springfield||The Maude in the Machine Pt. 2|
|Eat at a Restaurant|| 17|
|4h||Restaurants||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 10|
|Enjoy a Beer|| 17|
|4h||Moe's Tavern||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 11|
|Drink Craft Beer|| 260|
|4h||O'Flanagan's Pub||O'Flan-again Pt. 4 & Pt. 5|
|Shop for Loved Ones|| 22|
|6h||Shops||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 12|
|Get Revenge on Homer|| 3 |
|8h||Homer, Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop||Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event|
|8h||Restaurants||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 14|
|Drink Too Much|| 27|
|8h||Moe's Tavern||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 15|
|Hunt for the Simpsons|| 27|
|8h||Homes||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 18|
|Possess Homer|| 5|
|12h||Homer, Flanders House||The Ghost in the Machine-based App Pt. 5|
|Stampede Stores|| 42|
|12h||Shops||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 16|
|Enjoy a St. Patrick’s Beer Bash|| 500|
|16h||O'Flanagan's Pub||Dye The Town Green Pt. 6|
|Haunt Springfield|| 10 |
|24h||-||Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event|
|Train for St. Patrick's Day Beer Bash|| 600|
|24h||O'Flanagan's Pub||Training Day Pt. 1|
Jobs Involved Edit
Event's Quest Based Jobs
- Complain About the Living - 4h
- Maude's unlock message, "Wait -- Who's Edna Krabappel?" is a reference to Ned and Edna dating.
- Maude is the first playable ghost character in Tapped Out.
- Until Valentine's Day 2016 Event introduced the second, Mona, she was the only ghost character.
- Unlike many other Simpsons characters that have died throughout the course of the show and are brought back from the dead in the game, Maude is one of the few deceased characters to not be resurrected in human form.
- Maude is the first Maggie Roswell character to be in the game.
- It could be judged ironic to notice that the one that was written out the show by a canon death was put before all the others.
- Maude's 8-hour job, Look on the Bright Side of Death, is a tribute to a song from Monty Python's Life of Brian titled Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.