|“||Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?||”|
— Matt Groening's unlock message
About[edit | edit source]
Matt Groening is the creator of the television shows Futurama, Disenchantment, and the comic strip Life in Hell.
Matt seems to be very acclaimed, since when people saw him at a comic convention, everyone went for him for an autograph. Matt told them they can also take a bit of his 'stache, as they say it's good luck. However, when Homer saw a drawing of Bongo the Rabbit by Matt Groening (from his comic Life in Hell) he said Matt was a bad artist. He was once hired to draw a caricature of Freddy Quimby in a trial. When Kent Brockman presented a list of people who were gay, Groening was on the list. He is also in Comic Book Guy's banned list in the Android's Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop, along with Sideshow Bob, Nelson, Bart and Milhouse. When some "Everyman" comic books were being loaded in a truck, Matt Groening stole all of them and threw them into his truck.
Jobs[edit | edit source]
|Correct the Pronunciation of his Name||1
|Create "Collectors" Items||70
|Meet With Fans||175
|Ponder the Nature of the Universe||275
|Work at his Other Office||420
|Attempt to Erase Homer||1200
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|When Selected||When sent on a good job||When sent on a bad job||When collecting from a job|
|"I'm happy to give anyone my autograph!"||"What about an original sketch or a snippet of my hair?"||"Suuuure..."||"Don't forget to pull my beard! They say it's good luck!"|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Matt is the only character to be voiced in-game despite not bearing the voice of one the six 'core' voice actors of the show.
- Matt appears on "Ned's List of Laudable Lefties"
- Matt Groening is the creator of both "The Simpsons" and "Futurama", and his mansion is full of coin pills, dollar sign-shaped bushes and Simpsons characters items, such as statues and trees.
- The character and the building were originally limited time, but have been made permanent in a later update.
- He is one of only three characters in the game to have a permanent six seconds task, the others being Moe with the Moog costume and Homer with the Deep Space Homer costume.
- When he finishes a job he is seen doing the dance from Do The Bartman, an old music video featuring Bart Simpson and composed by Michael Jackson.
- Is one of the 15 characters based on real-life people, along with Mozart, Stephen Hawking, Blackbeard, Weird Al Yankovic, the presidents, Jack the Ripper, Geoffrey Chaucer, Oscar Wilde, and J. Edgar Hoover.