The Mansion of Solid Gold is a limited-time premium building released on June 26, 2014 as one of Gil's Offers. The offer lasted until July 1, 2014. Placing the mansion starts the Solid Gold questline.
It returned on September 15, 2015, during the ninth week of the release of the Springfield Heights Expansion, where a reward of Real Estate Value Points was added to both already owned and newly purchased ones.
About[edit | edit source]
The Mansion of Solid Gold is the mansion Chester Lampwick purchased with the money he won from his settlement against Roger Myers Jr. and the Itchy & Scratchy Studios. The mansion is made completely out of gold.
Jobs Involved[edit | edit source]
- Strip Copper from the Mansion of Solid Gold - 6h
- Dine on liver and onions - 30m
Quest Based Jobs
- Try to Eat the Mansion of Solid Gold - 4h
Façades[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Only one can be obtained.
- It can be placed on grass or pavement.
- At 250 Donuts, it is tied with Barney's Bowlarama and Springfield Gorge in the second most expensive price tier for an item in the game.
- They're only surpassed by the Whale at 300 Donuts.
- A Christmas façade of the building was released on December 26, 2014.