— Maggie's Unlock Message.
Maggie is an ex-limited-time non-premium character in The Simpsons: Tapped Out, released during the Winter 2015 Event. She was first available on December 23, 2015, after completing the Oh Come, All Ye Vengeful questline. Since the beginning of Act Three, she is unlocked via the Play-Annoyed Grunt questline. She is not a limited-time character yet. To get her, you have to reach level 26, and then Marge will now have the Play-Annoyed Grunt questline. Simply build the Play Dough Factory, and you will get Maggie. You could have also gotten her on the Christmas Event of 2018, when you could make characters produce cookies in the quest "Christmas Doesn't Suck Suck".
Margaret "Maggie" Simpson is the youngest child of Homer and Marge, and the baby sister to Bart and Lisa. She is often seen sucking on her pacifier, and, when she walks, she trips over her clothing and falls on her face. Because she rarely ever talks, Maggie is the least seen and heard in the Simpson family. She also has a bow in her hair.
|Watch the Happy Little Elves DVD|| 70|
|Catch a Movie|| 110|
|2h||Big T Theatre|
|Explore Playdough Factory|| 175|
|Practice Loathing Gerald|| 175|
|Drink Milk at Moe's|| 275|
|Dance to Repetitive Children's Songs|| 420|
|Take a Nap|| 600|
Event's Quest Based Jobs
|Drown Her Sorrows in Beets|| 6 /175|
|4h||Moe's Tavern||The End of the Beginning Pt. 12|
|Start at Preschool|| 9 /275|
|8h||Ayn Rand School for Tots||The End of the Beginning Pt. 7|
|Teach Homer How It Works|| 9 /275|
|8h||Control Building||The End of the Beginning Pt. 11|
|Play With Butterflies|| 12 /420|
|12h||Brown House||Baby on Board 2: The Quickening Pt. 4|
|Watch the Happy Little Elves DVD|| 1|
|60m||Brown House||Winter 2015 Act 3|
|Explore Playdough Factory|| 6|
|4h||Playdough Factory||Winter 2015 Act 3|
|Practice Loathing Gerald|| 6|
|4h||-||Winter 2015 Act 3|
|Drink Milk at Moe's|| 9|
|8h||Moe's Tavern||Winter 2015 Act 3|
|Dance to Repetitive Children's Songs|| 12|
|12h||-||Winter 2015 Act 3|
|Take a Nap|| 18|
|24h||Simpson House||Winter 2015 Act 3|
Jobs Involved Edit
Events's Quest Based
- Take Maggie to the Zoo - 30m
- Take Maggie for a Quick Walk - 4h
- Even if the player doesn't own Maggie, Marge can still do her 8h-job "Walk Maggie". According to a quest-dialogue Marge is just holding a sack of flour, and does not realise that it isn't Maggie.
- When assigned to a task, instead of fast walking/crawling to the task's location, she holds a red balloon, and floats directly to the building.
- This feature is unique to Maggie.
- She is also unique in the fact that she is the first character to have his/her own minigame (see the Playdough Factory).
- All their costumes appear in a character collection.