| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
Lyle Lanley is a non permanent character appearing on August 11, 2015, during the Monorail 2015 Event. He is part of the first Act, and is a key character to starting the event.
Lyle Lanley is a con artist that sold project of monorails to several cities in order to leave town with the money before people find out that he sabotaged them.
- He is the first (and currently only) character of the former regular guest star Phil Hartman to appear in the game.
- He was inspired by the charismatic con-man, Professor Harold Hill, from the hit musical The Music Man, portrayed by the late Robert Preston.
- During his involvement with the quests, he organises a small musical, a reference to the Prof. Harold Hill.
- He is removed upon the completion of A Rail of One City Pt. 4.
- But sometimes,an annoying bug happens where Lyle dissapear and appear back after the player relog.if you tap after this bug triggers,Lyle has no job.