| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
Lyle Lanley is a non permanent character appearing on August 11, 2015, during the Monorail 2015 Event. He is part of the first Act, and is a key character to starting the event.
Lyle Lanley is a con artist that sold project of monorails to several cities in order to leave town with the money before people find out that he sabotaged them.
- He is the first (and currently only) character of the former regular guest star Phil Hartman to appear in the game.
- He was inspired by the charismatic con-man, Professor Harold Hill, from the hit musical The Music Man, portrayed by the late Robert Preston.
- During his involvement with the quests, he organises a small musical, a reference to the Prof. Harold Hill.
- He is removed upon the completion of A Rail of One City Pt. 4.
- But sometimes,an annoying bug happens where Lyle dissapear and appear back after the player relog.if you tap after this bug triggers,Lyle has no job. This was fixed in the Classless Reunion event.