About[edit | edit source]
When Krusty learned that no one would come to this Krusty Burger because it was placed on an unmanned oil rig, he wanted to close it down. However, when Homer, Bart, Ned and Rod, got lost at sea and were hungry and thirsty, and smelled some hamburgers, they eventually found the Krusty Burger. Homer immediately ordered seven hundred Krusty Burgers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although it is listed as an Aspirational Building it is actually a Decoration and is on the Decorations layer of the Move Mode.
- It is the most expensive Decoration in the game.
- Appears in Boy-Scoutz 'n the Hood, season 5 episode 8.
- It can be seen in the player's level 30 Other Springfield
- It is the 2nd most expensive aspirational building, behind the Sit N' Rotate.