King Homer's Skyscraper is a limited time decoration that was first released as the highest Community prize in the Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event, which required 30 billion GOO to be collected. The item was achieved on 2 November 2013, less than a week before the event ended. This is the sixth Aspirational Building to be released in the game. Despite it being a building, in the game it is classified as a decoration. It provides no income, and has an animation of a plane flying around the tower and King Homer trying to climb it. Like in the show, King Homer does not make it more than one story before falling to the ground.
The building was re-released during the Treehouse of Horror XXV Event for 250 donuts from the 25th to the 26th of October, 2014.
King Homer attempts to climb a tall building, but is unable to get even one story above the ground. King Homer collapses in exhaustion, and Marge helpfully suggests that he eat more vegetables and fewer people.
Jobs Involved Edit
Event's Quest Based Jobs
- Make an Ally of Gravity - 8h
Unlock Dialogue Edit
- King Homer's Skyscraper is from the Treehouse of Horror III episode (King Homer).
- Since the episode from which the Skyscraper comes was entirely in black and white, the tower itself is also monochromatic.
- When tapped, a biplane flies around the top.
- King Homer is a parody of King Kong.
- As part of the Valentine's Day 2016 Event quest line A Woman of Much Importance, Grampa attempted to throw himself from King Homer's Skyscraper only to be thwarted by a heart attack.