The IRS Building is a building released on September 24, 2015, shortly after the introduction of the Every Man's Dream Promotional. It is available after playing through the Taxes Hold'em questline, which is unlocked at Level 35. It allows the player to automatically collect taxes from all buildings within a certain range.
The IRS Building has upgrades which can be purchased with Cash. Each level increases the radius where taxes are collected. Upon reaching the final level of the building, the player will be awarded with a new skin.
- It is a parody of the Internal Revenue Service Building located in Washington, D.C.
- The Collection Radius that is made after upgrading also applies to collecting Tickets in Krustyland.
- But with a range smaller than what it is supposed to be.
- The upgrades do not affect the collection of incomes in Other Springfield and all Origin Friends' towns.
- It was added to the files during the Springfield Heights Expansion.
- While the building is stored in the inventory, the tax-collection feature is disabled.