The Homer's House of Cards is a limited-time building released on March 13th, 2016, as part of the Burns' Casino 2016 Event. It is free to build and a card minigame can be played for event and crafting currency.
Jobs Involved Edit
- Deal Cards - 60m
Event minigame Edit
Playing cards is easy and fast:
- Get Casino Tokens by tapping Casino Gamblers or completing 4 hour jobs at Burns' Casino.
- Tap Homer's House of Cards.
- Tap five of the ten cards shown.
|Three of a Kind||13.5%||/110|
|Four of a Kind||7.25%||/200|
Note: The game apparently does not produce the hands Flush, Straight, or Straight Flush.
The odds are an approximation based on 400 tries resulting in an average of 111.1 Chips per Game.
- When your cards include an Ace, King and no other winning hand, Homer "flashes back" to his days as a Blackjack dealer and gives the player three new cards, which is guaranteed to pay the jackpot.
|“||Woo Hoo! Blackjack!||”|
— Homer, when this happens
- The Homer's House of Cards Event takedown update gave it an income.