The Holy Forge is a limited-time building that was released on October 3, 2018, as part of the Treehouse of Horror XXIX Event.
Jobs Involved[edit | edit source]
Event's Quest Based Jobs
- "Borrow" Lisa's Pickaxe - 4h
- Mistake a Crowbar for a Pickaxe - 4h
- Mangle a Pickaxe Shape - 4h
- Recycle Old Pickaxe - 4h
- Sharpen a Rough Pickaxe - 4h
- Whine for a Pickaxe - 4h
- Have a Pickaxe Delivered - 4h
- Hand Forge Pickaxe - 4h
- Recover Confiscated Pickaxe - 4h
- Insist the Pickaxe is a Mattock - 4h
- Command Rats to Steal a Pickaxe - 4h
- Trade Bart's Soul for a Pickaxe - 4h
- Treaten a Pickaxe Off of Someone - 4h
- Bring in Recovered Pickaxe - 4h
- Slowly Steal a Pickaxe - 4h
- Unhex a Pickaxe - 4h
Treehouse of Horror XXIX Event Crafting[edit | edit source]
During the event it is the hub for the crafting system. A total of 10 levels for the player to reach and unlock new crafting items with every new level.
|Prize||Cost||Crafting Level||Level-up Cost||Available|
|Vulture Tree||300||1||600||Act 1|
|Spooky Shrub 1*||150|
|Spooky Shrub 2*||150|
|Ornate Ruin Wall*||600|
|Huge Tree||300||4||6450||Act 2|
* This item only appears in crafting once it is unlocked from the Old Ruin Relic Prize Track.
** This item only appears in crafting once it is unlocked from the Personal Prize Track.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Only one can be obtained.
- It can be placed on grass, pavement, dirt, boardwalk, pier, edge of boardwalk, or edge of pier.
Gallery[edit | edit source]