The Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop is a building released with the Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event. This building allows the Player to collect GOO during the event. It was the first building in the event to be built and building it unlocked all content for the event.
The Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop returned during the Days of Future Future Promotional in April 2014 with a cost of 25 Donuts which was a glitch and was quickly changed to 150 donuts. As such, it now earns at a premium rate.
Jobs Involved Edit
- Get Revenge on Homer - 8h
- Look on the Bright Side of Death - 8h
Event's Quest Based Jobs
- Teach Mona About Being a Ghost - 4h
Quest Based Jobs
- Listen to the Gypsy's Babbling - 24h
- Upon its first re-release the Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop cost 25 Donuts (an accident from the developers), but was quickly fixed. However, players who purchased the building at 25 Donuts were able to keep it, while players who weren't able to purchase the building before the glitch was fixed had to pay the full price of 150 Donuts (the Gallery shows a screenshot of the glitch).
- Does not play a sound bite when tapped.