Golden Goose Realty is a limited-time premium building that was released on January 9, 2019, as part of the Not Yet Spring Cleaning 2019 Event. Unlike most buildings, this can generate Free Land Tokens with its job.
It returned in the Black History Month event for the same price.
Jobs Involved[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Only one can be obtained.
- It can be placed on grass, pavement, dirt, krustyland road, boardwalk, pier, edge of boardwalk, or edge of pier.
- It is the only building that generates Free Land Tokens and it is one of many buildings to generate a currency other than cash and xp with the others being Little Lisa's Recycling Plant, Lard Lad Donut Factory, Costmo, and the Yellow Submersible
- Once all the available land has been purchased, it will revert to generating cash and xp until new land is released.
- Any remaining Free Land Tokens after all the available land has been purchased can be exchanged in the store for 12 donuts per Free Land Token.
- With the State of Despair 2019 Event, it stops producing Free Land Tokens if there is land available to purchase and there are enough land tokens to purchase the remaining land. For example, if the player has 1 Land Expansion left to buy and they have 1 Free Land Token available to spend, this building will change to generating cash and xp even if all the land hasn't been purchased.
Gallery[edit | edit source]