- This page is about the version that is a building. For the one that is a decoration, see Gingerbread House (decoration).
Despite the fact that it was re-released as a premium item during the Treehouse of Horror XXV Event, it earns at a non-premium rate. On October 3, 2017, during the Treehouse of Horror XXVIII Event, it was re-released with 40 donuts rebate.
It was re-released on November 6, 2019, as part of Act 3 of the Treehouse of Horror XXX Event. Together with Suzanne the Witch, they were the fourth prizes of the event's Act 3.
Jobs Involved Edit
- Invite Children in for Candy - 60m
- Cast Wicked Spells - 12h
- Brew a Potion - 12h
Quest Based Jobs
- Be Tempting - 4h
- Tempt the Witch with a Succulent Bart - 4h
- Be Tempted - 4h
- Rest in her Gingerbread House with a Migraine - 8h
Event's Quest Based Jobs
- Eat Barbeque - 8h
- This was the highest personal prize during the Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event.
- Despite initially being re-released as premium (for only a weekend), the building earned at a non-premium rate ($300, 30XP) when it should've earned at $500, 45XP (the income of Helter Shelter).
- This was corrected on October 2, 2018, with the Treehouse of Horror XXIX Event.