The Gaming Moe's is a limited-time building released on February 23, 2016, as part of the Burns' Casino 2016 Event. It is free to build and a slot minigame can be played for event and crafting currency.
Jobs Involved Edit
- Work at Gaming Moe's - 16h
Event Minigame Edit
Playing slots is easy and fast:
- Get Casino Tokens by tapping Casino Gamblers or completing 4 hour jobs at Burns' Casino.
- Tap Gaming Moe's.
- Swipe the lever down. The slots game will start.
For all outcomes, there is a chance of also receiving a bonus of two Keychains, Coasters, Martinis or Show Tickets. The odds are an approximation based on 400 tries resulting in an average of 108,8 Chips per Game.
- Getting a Barney-Beer-Barney combo, and covering up the "Beer" with a fake drawing of Barney, therefore Moe thinks it is a Barney.
- Getting a Beer-Whiskey-Pickled eggs combo, "The Reels are Stuck" message appears and the player is instructed to tap the machine, revealing 3 Barneys.
- The Gaming Moe's Event takedown update gave it an income.