Future Bucks were a limited-time currency that was released on August 16, 2016, for the SciFi 2016 Event. They were one of two currencies used to craft prizes in the event. They were used to craft items at the 3D Printer once all demos of the item were crafted.
To be able to get Future Bucks, the player must have completed Do Me a Solid Pt. 4.
They can be obtained,
- By tapping Robots that spawn in the player's town.
- By Tapping Anomalies in the player's neighbor towns during the 90 first actions.
- Completing event themed Daily Challenges.
- From the SciFighter minigame on an amount dependable from, the amount of robots tapped, the type of robots tapped, the time lasted, and if the PolyVac was successfully defended.
- Exchanged from Robot Parts once crafting level 19 is reached.
Gallery[edit | edit source]