The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Furniture is a Currency for the Springfield Heights Expansion. It is earned by characters completing tasks at the Furniture Shøp, or by spending 50000 at the Googolplex to screen "The Chair Couch Project."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A total of eight characters can earn furniture, and the tasks they do to earn furniture are selected at the Shøp rather than from their individual job lists.
- The characters are Homer Simpson,Ned Flanders, Mrs. Krabappel, Reverend Lovejoy, Luigi, Otto, Fat Tony, Princess Penelope, and Manjula.
- Fat Tony and Princess Penelope's tasks are special eight-hour tasks and become available once the Marketing Agency is unlocked. For all other characters, the task length is thirty seconds.
- Manjula earns double the furniture earned by Fat Tony and Princess Penelope.
- As a premium character, Otto earns two Furniture for his thirty second job, rather than one.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.