Fur was a limited-time currency released on October 17, 2018, for the Treehouse of Horror XXIX Event. It was the Event's Act 2 Personal Prize currency. When Act 2 ended on October 31, 2018, Fur was replaced by Wraps.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Fur could have been obtained in the following ways:
- Digging at the Old Ruins could have earned basically 10 Fur per one dig (i. e. 350 Fur per one complete level of the dig site). Plus Curse Bonus and Flanders Family Tome Bonus.
- Sending characters to Acquire Pickaxes jobs at the Holy Forge could have earned basically 120 Fur per one finished job.
- Tapping Monster Minions in the player's Springfield could have earned 35 Fur per minion tapped.
- Activating the Flanders Family Tome could have instantly collected all Monster Minions, but haven't changed earnings.
- Tapping Monster Minions in friends' towns could have earned 35 Fur per minion tapped (only for first 10 towns / 30 minions per day).
- Purchasing the Monster Hunter License would have doubled the amount of Fur a player could have earned via friend actions.
- During the event, new challenges replaced the usual Daily Challenges. Player could have won 4000 Fur per day during Act 2.
Prizes[edit | edit source]
|Image||Name||Fur to Collect|
|Free Land Token||73000|
|Barking Good Butchery||136000|
|Screaming Stitch & Hem||179000|
|1000 Incantation Bundle||220000|
Gallery[edit | edit source]