Free Land Token () is a currency that was first released during the Destination Springfield 2017 Event.
They are used to buy a single Land Expansion that costs Money or they are used to buy Land Expansions that require Free Land Tokens to purchase them. They can be used to purchase Ocean Land Expansions but not Land Expansion in the Springfield Heights.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Free Land Tokens can currently be obtained in 3 ways:
- In events, through the prize tracks individually or with other items, in mystery boxes, or by completing quests.
- Golden Goose Realty's income every 12 hours.
- Completing 5 daily challenges then collecting them as the bonus prize (only applies if the bonus prize isn't donuts or Mystery Boxes).
This is a list of all the Free Land Tokens available from events:
* Once the Re-Gifting Machine Mystery Box was emptied out, the same prize could be obtained a second time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tokens can be used most effectively to buy the most expensive land tiles.
- After nuking Krustyland following the Itchy & Scratchy Land 2018 Event, the amount of free land tokens the Player received was commensurate to the number of Land Tiles the player had in Krustyland. E.g. if the player had all the land purchased in Krustyland then they are given 100 Free Land Tokens.
- The Not Yet Spring Cleaning 2019 Event added the Golden Goose Realty, which gives 1 land token every 12 hours with its income.
- The event also added the ability to get a land token from the Daily Challenges System for completing 5 challenges.
- Free Land Tokens were originally limited time since they were only available in events until the Not Yet Spring Cleaning 2019 Event was released and included 2 new ways of getting Free Land Tokens permanently (Golden Goose Realty's income and the Daily Challenges' Bonus Prize).
Gallery[edit | edit source]