| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
The Fortress of Lonelitude was a limited time building released on December 19, 2015, as part of the Winter 2015 Event's Act 2. During the event, several upgrades could be applied to it, by sending specific characters from a selected group of the Character Groups to perform tasks there. Completing each stage rewarded Mistletoe in addition to the Mistletoe reward for completing the associated quest. Along with that the character unlocks “your mom” as a facade for the fortress.
It returned on December 17, 2017 during The Invasion Before Christmas 2017 Event as a premium item purchased in the store.
|Level||Image||Tasks to Upgrade||Time||Reward|
|1|| Build the Fortress of Lonelitude|
Make Comic Book Guy Spend Friday Night Alone
|2|| Make Kooks Take Creative Liberties (x6)|
Make Youngsters Violate Canon (x8)
Make Entrepreneurs Add Lens Flare (x3)
|3|| Make Kooks Run for It (x8)|
Make Youngsters Find Something Better to Do (x5)
Make Entrepreneurs Invest Elsewhere (x3)
- Entrepreneurs that work on Add Lens Flare: Apu, Belle, Comic Book Guy, Giuseppe, Moe, Mr. Burns
- Entrepreneurs that work on Invest Elsewhere: Apu, Belle, Giuseppe, Moe, Mr. Burns
- Kooks that Take Creative Liberties: Apu, Cletus, Disco Stu, Krusty, Lurleen, Willie
- Kooks that Run for It: Apu, Cletus, Disco Stu, Krusty, Lurleen, Sea Captain, Willie
- Youngsters that Violate Canon: Bart, Jimbo, Lisa, Martin, Milhouse, Nelson, Uter
- Youngsters that Find Something Better to Do: Bart, Jimbo, Lisa, Milhouse, Uter
- The Fortress of Lonelitude is an obvious parody of Superman's Fortress of Solitude.
- Once the final stage has been built, the earlier stages are available as façades.
- The Fortress is the first Winter 2015 Event build to be vandalized in the Oh Come, All Ye Vengeful quest.
- It changed to a premium item in The Invasion Before Christmas 2017 Event.