| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
Film was a limited-time currency released on October 4, 2016, for Act I of the Treehouse of Horror XXVII Event. It was used as the event's Act 1 personal prize track currency. When Act I ended on October 18, 2016, film was replaced by Clapboards.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Film could have been obtained in the following ways:
- Tapping feral monsters yielded six film per monster tapped. Monsters that require multiple taps award six film per tap.
- Tapping on buildings in friends' Springfields yielded five film per building tapped; however, only the first eighty-nine friend actions yielded film.
- Purchasing the Film Permit would have doubled the amount of film a player could have earned via friend actions.
- Clearing one's town of buildings being recorded yielded one film per building tapped.
- Leveling up the MAG Office yielded 350 film each at certain levels.
- Sending characters to fight giant monsters yielded 150 film per monster.
- Bonus film may have been earned by sending multiple characters to fight one monster when possible. The second character earned sixty film.
- Sending kids to trick-or-treat yielded thirty film per regular character sent and forty film per premium character sent.
- Completing daily challenges related to the event awarded 350 film per qualifying challenge.
- Completing the Lost in La Monstra (Act 1) questline yielded forty film for each part.
Prizes[edit | edit source]
|Name||Need to Collect|
|Small Obol Pack||12450|
|Burns Family Crypt||20400|
|Count Burns' Castle||29950|
|Small Obol Pack||33650|
|Meteor Egg with Space Marshmallow||44300|
After the last prize was achieved, the player had a chance to win bonus donuts for every 2800 film collected.