Corporate Intel was a limited-time currency released during the Secret Agents 2017 Event. It was used as the event's Act 3 Personal Prize currency.
How to Obtain Edit
Corporate Intel could have been obtained in the following ways:
- Tapping Men-In-Tan yielded 12 Corporate Intel per Man-In-Tan tapped.
- Tapping on buildings in friends' Springfields yielded 4 Corporate Intel per building tapped; however, only the first ninety friend actions yielded Corporate Intel.
- Purchasing the Hacker's Upgrade Kit would have doubled the amount of Corporate Intel a player could have earned via friend actions.
- Clearing one's town of buildings being hacked yielded one Corporate Intel per building tapped.
- Sending characters to Collect Intel to the Agency Headquarters yielded 40 Corporate Intel per freemium character, 60 per already released premium characters and outfits Camera Hat Homer, and 80 per premium characters newly released with the event and Mastermind Hank Scorpio.
- Completing Situation Room's Dossiers and Plots.
- Completing daily challenges related to the event awarded 1000 Corporate Intel per qualifying challenge.
- Completing the main questline yielded 100 Corporate Intel for each part, except the last one were the reward was 500 instead.
Personal Prizes Edit
The following table displays the prizes won upon collecting Corporate Intel.
|Name||Intel to Collect|
|Secret Agent Car||6450|
|Free Land Token||13850|
|Knot What It Seams||56400|
Characters with Corporate Intel jobs Edit
The following table shows the characters with Corporate Intel earning jobs. All jobs lasted 4 hours. Already released premium characters and outfits earned at higher rate compared to their freemium counterparts. Premium characters and outfits introduced with the event (excluding Camera Hat Homer) earned at even higher rates than all other characters.
|Homer||Collect Intel|| 40 |
|Camera Hat Homer||Skillfully Collect Intel|| 60 |
|Drederick Tatum||Unconsciously Collect Intel|
|Gabbo and Arthur|
|Mastermind Hank Scorpio||Steal Intel|| 80 |