The building earns the same income as a normal Brown House, but it is strangely its own building, instead of a skin for the normal Brown House. It was a premium building when it was re-released during the Yard Sale 2014, but it does not earn at premium. The Cool Homer skin earns a premium rate though. It returned again for the Much Apu About Something Promotional.
The Cool Brown House was introduced into The Simpsons in the episode "The Day the Earth Stood Cool". It replaced the original Brown House in the episode, as the Simpson's new neighbors moved in and redesigned it. As well as the brown house being converted 'Cool' in this episode, multiple other houses are seen to have also been changed at the ending shot of the episode.
- Though the building was premium during the Yard Sale 2014 and Much Apu About Something Promotional promotionals, it still does not earn premium. To compensate for this, Cool Homer earns at a premium rate.
Jobs Involved Edit
- Enjoy A Duff Blue Ribbon - 8h
- Listen To Indie Rock - 10h
- Screen Mumblecore Films - 12h
- Break Into the Cool Brown House - 3m