| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
Clapboards were a limited-time currency released on October 18, 2016, for Act II of the Treehouse of Horror XXVII Event. They were used as the event's Act II personal prize track currency. When Act II ended on November 1, 2016, Megaphones replaced clapboards as the event currency.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Clapboards could have been obtained in the following ways:
- Tapping feral monsters yielded ten clapboards per monster tapped. Monsters that required multiple taps awarded ten clapboards per tap.
- Tapping buildings in friends' Springfields yielded five clapboards per building tapped; however, only the first eighty-nine friend actions yielded clapboards.
- Purchasing the Film Permit doubled the amount of clapboards a player could have earned via friend actions.
- Clearing one's town of buildings being recorded yielded one clapboard per building tapped.
- Leveling up the MAG Office yielded 350 clapboards each at certain levels.
- Sending characters to fight giant monsters yielded 150 clapboards per monster.
- Bonus clapboards could have been earned by sending multiple characters to fight one monster when possible. The second character earned sixty clapboards; the third earned forty-five.
- Sending kids to trick-or-treat yielded thirty clapboards per regular character sent and forty clapboards per premium character sent.
- Completing daily challenges that awarded clapboards yielded 350 clapboards for each qualifying challenge.
- Completing the Lost in La Monstra (Act 2) questline awarded forty clapboards for each part.
Prizes[edit | edit source]
|Name||Need to Collect|
|Medium Obol Pack||20450|
|Medium Obol Pack||47750|
After the last prize was achieved, the player had a chance to win bonus donuts for every 4000 clapboards collected.