Burns' Summer Mansion is a limited-time building released on June 14, 2016 as part of the Superheroes 2016 Event.
It was re-released on January 11, 2017, as part of The Great Phatsby Promotional with both façades already rewarded.
Burns' Summer Mansion is a summer mansion owned by Mr. Burns.
During the event it behaved as an upgradable building with (theoretical) maximum of 10000 upgrade levels. In order to upgrade it, the player had to pay Square Inches depending on the level. Each level had a cost of six times the level wanted, i.e. level 7 required the Mansion to be on level 6 and 42 Square Inches. All levels gave an increase in tap radius. In addition, level 5 unlocked the West Wing façade, and level 15 unlocked the Both Wings façade. Once a façade was unlocked, the player is allowed to switch between all available ones.
|5|| Increases Tap Radius|
Unlock the West Wing
|15|| Increases Tap Radius|
Unlock the East Wing
|$ n,\ n \ne 5 \ n \ne 15 $||Increases Tap Radius||$ 6 \times n $|
Jobs Involved Edit
- Evaluate Unused Property - 2h
Event's Quest Based Jobs
- Test Flooring Resistance - 4h
- Burn Incense - 4h
- Install Solar Panels - 4h
- Rearrange Furniture - 4h
- Blow Dust Off Surfaces - 4h
- Eliminate Vermin - 4h
- Scrub the Floors With a Toothbrush - 4h
- Embrace the Gung-Ho Style - 8h
- Forget His Manners - 12h
- Boss People Around - 4h
- Eat 50 Year Old Snacks - 4h
- Look-Up "Gung-Ho" in the Dictionary - 8h
- Learn to Be Cruel - 12h
- Unclog Drains - 4h
- Duct Tape the Windows - 4h
- Refill Oil Tank - 4h
- Apply Feng Shui - 4h
- Blow Off Spider Webs - 4h
- Lay Low - 24h
Promo's Quest Based Jobs
- Visit the Summer Mansion - 6s
- It can only be placed on grass.
- With the Winter 2016 Event, a gold door mat with MB initials was added to the mansion only with the 'Both Wings' façade.