- For other uses see Bob Clone (disambiguation)
Bob Clones were NPCs during the Terwilligers 2015 Event that gave event currency to get prizes. They appeared on the streets of the Player's Springfield and their Neighbors' Springfields. When the player tapped them, they earned event currency. Rewards could be increased by upgrading the Herbicide Squirter.
There were two different ways to collect rewards:
- In the player's own town, they rewarded (before upgrading Herbicide Squirter) :
- In their Friends' Towns, they rewarded :
- A maximum of 40 clones could be found in the player's town at a time.
- One new clone was spawned every 10 minutes.
- The Farming License could be used to double the reward in the player's Friend's Towns.
- They replaced the Mutant Vegetables from Act 1 of the event.
Bob Clones appeared in three random skins. However these skins had no difference except for the look.