— Bigclaw's Unlock Message

Bigclaw is a limited-time NPC that was released on November 16, 2016, as part of The Most Dangerous Game 2016 Event. It was unlocked for free upon completion of Man's Beast Friend.

It can be tapped three time per day and will drop rewards for every tap. There is 25% chance it drops 500 Cash, 25% chance it drops 50 XP, and 50% chance it drops either 250 Cash or 2 Pharmaceuticals; the latter reward will only happens if the player has completed Springfield Heights Pt. 8.

It returned on November 14, 2018 during the Thanksgiving 2018 Event as a premium item costing donuts.

Trivia[edit | edit source]

  • He is mutated Turkey
  • A temporary Bigclaw was available in the event and aided the player to obtain the prizes. Once The Most Dangerous Game Pt. 5 was started, it spawned every 3 hours and on its third tap yielded 10 Pelts. After The Most Dangerous Game Pt. 6 was completed this NPC disappeared.
  • Is the only character in the collection Mutants that is not a vegetable mutant, but an animal mutant.

Gallery[edit | edit source]

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.