The Beach Hideaway is a limited-time premium decoration released on September 21, 2016, as part of the Season Premiere 2016 Event.

Upgrades[edit | edit source]

Level Image Cost Reward Upgrade Screen
1
Beach Hideaway Menu.png
N/A N/A N/A
2 Hideaway Deck Menu.pngHideaway Stairs Menu.pngHideaway Walkway (No Roof) Menu.png Lattes20
Yoga Mats20
Real Estate Value Points1.5M
Hideaway Deck
Hideaway Stairs
Hideaway Walkway (No Roof)
Beach Hideaway Level 2 Upgrade Screen.png
3 Hideaway Bridge Menu.pngHideaway Hut Menu.pngHideaway Platform Menu.png Lattes25
Pharmaceuticals30
Real Estate Value Points3.29M
Hideaway Bridge
Hideaway Hut
Hideaway Platform
Beach Hideaway Level 3 Upgrade Screen.png
4 Hideaway Bridge Menu.pngHideaway Gazebo Menu.pngHideaway Walkway Menu.png Pharmaceuticals30
Hollywood Awards15
Real Estate Value Points9.26M
Hideaway Bridge
Hideaway Gazebo
Hideaway Walkway
Beach Hideaway Level 4 Upgrade Screen.png
5 Hideaway Walkway Menu.pngHideaway Walkway (No Roof) Menu.pngHideaway Pool Menu.png Pharmaceuticals30
Hollywood Awards20
Real Estate Value Points21.19M
Hideaway Walkway
Hideaway Walkway (No Roof)
Hideaway Pool
Beach Hideaway Level 5 Upgrade Screen.png
Total N/A Lattes45
Yoga Mats20
Pharmaceuticals90
Hollywood Awards35
Real Estate Value Points36.74M N/A

Trivia[edit | edit source]

  • A maximum of five can be purchased.
  • It can be placed on the beach, shoreline or the ocean.
  • It can be rotated on all 4 directions.
  • The extensions each have a 1.50% payout on Cash and XP equals 18.00%, including the Beach Hideaway which has a 2.00% payout making a total of 20.00% payout on Cash and XP.

Gallery[edit | edit source]


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.