| "We need more donuts! Do it before Homer eats them all!"
This article is a stub. You can help The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki by expanding it.
Antlers were a limited-time currency released on December 6, 2016, for Act I of the Winter 2016 Event. They were used as the event's Act I personal prize track currency. When Act I ended on December 18, 2016, Brooches replaced antlers as the event currency.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Antlers could be obtained in the following ways:
- Tapping pagans yielded ten antlers per pagan tapped.
- Tapping pagans in friends towns yielded five antlers per pagan tapped; however, only the first fifty one actions yielded antlers.
- Purchasing the Pagan Membership would have doubled the amount of antlers a player could have earned via friend actions.
- Collecting from the Old Tree Spirit yielded 160 antlers every four hours.
- Completing the Yule Love It! (Act 1) yielded twenty five antlers for each part.
Prizes[edit | edit source]
The following table displays the prizes won upon collecting antlers.
|Goat God Statue||4850|
|Pile of Runestones||11350|
|$5 Antler Rental||22750|
|New God Mr. Burns||35800|
|Goblet of Runestones||42300|
|Cult Flying Saucer||52050|
After the last prize was achieved, the player had the chance to win bonus donuts for every 5100 antlers collected.